- in the relaxed atmosphere of local cafes and bistros
- in small groups of similar level of fluency
- with a tutor who is a native speaker for each group
- each session normally has a minimum of 2 tutors to cater for most abilities
No need to book - just drop in
For our regular sessions, check languages and times from
our left sidebar
- No Gaelic on Monday 20th May. Sessions will resume on Monday 27th May.
- 2 new French conversation sessions started this week
Wednesdays 2-3pm at Summerhall, NewingtonThursdays 2-3pm at Connect Café, Comely Bank
- A Yak and a lunch will be back in June. Find all the details here:
Plenty of spaces in the German post beginner group on Tuesday at Henderson's at 9.30 am.
Plenty of spaces in Portuguese at Henderson's on Mondays at 6pm.
- Plenty of space in Spanish at Ocean Terminal on Mondays 7pm.
- Plenty of space in Italian at Eteaket on Mondays 10am.